United Arab Emirates-based Emirates (EK) is the largest airline in the Middle East and one of the country’s two flag carriers. The airline operates non-stop flights to more than 140 destinations in 78 countries from its hub at the Dubai International Airport (DXB). It is one of just a few airlines that flies to six continents. The airline’s fleet of aircraft consists primarily of three-class cabin configurations (First Class, Business Class and Economy Class) as well as some two-class aircraft (Business Class and Economy Class). Within its First Class cabin, there are several types of seating, including suites, flat beds and sleeper seats. Emirates operates 33 Emirates Lounges for First Class passengers, Business Class passengers and Skyward Gold members.
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates is 1,269 miles from Asmara
- There are 2 daily flights from Dubai, United Arab Emirates to Asmara
- There are 4 weekly flights from Dubai, United Arab Emirates to Asmara
- 3 non-stop flights are operating from Dubai, United Arab Emirates to Asmara today
- flydubai has the most nonstop flights between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Asmara
- Cairo, Egypt – Cairo Intl is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Asmara
- The average flying time for a direct flight from Dubai, United Arab Emirates to Asmara is 3 hours 47 minutes
- Most direct flights leave around 3:40 GST
- Emirates flight 2180 is today’s earliest flight from Dubai, United Arab Emirates to Asmara (3:40 GST, Boeing 737 all pax models)
- Eritrean Airlines flight 357 is today’s latest flight from Dubai, United Arab Emirates to Asmara (12:30 GST, Boeing 767 all pax models)
- Asmara is the closest major airport to Asmara.
- Asmara Intl Airport (Asmara, Eritrea)
- Right now, 6 airlines operate out of Asmara Intl Airport.
- Asmara Intl Airport offers nonstop flights to 6 cities.
- Every week, at least 0 domestic flights and 42 international flights depart from Asmara Intl Airport.
203 total views, 1 today